Vibrant Faith is coming to central NJ, hosted at Grace Presbyterian Church on Saturday, April 30, 9am-3:30pm. Cost: $61.17-$79.53
It’s time for every church to commit to adult faith formation. The transmission of faith to the next generation lies not in our work with children and youth, but rather with adults. We talk a good game for lifelong faith formation, but our actions remain primarily focused on children and youth. It’s time to flip the paradigm. Spend a day exploring effective adult faith formation in the congregation.
In the context of the four seasons of adulthood – young adult, midlife adult, mature adult, older adult – we will explore:
- Practical approaches that reach beyond traditional practices that have more-or-less mirrored the schooling, education model
- New Models that are showing real promise in some congregations
- Digitally enabled efforts that are appropriate for the audience and doable
- Design and planning process for building a networked approach to adult faith formation.
You’ll come away with . . .
- A renewed vision for empowering adults in their journey of faith
- A host of methods and strategies that you can customize and integrate into your congregation
- A practical planning and implementation process that you can take home and utilize right away
- An introduction to a plethora of resources already tested and proven to enhance adult faith
- A positive experience of adult learning and growth for yourself