THREE DAYS of FACILITATION SKILLS TRAINING for PASTORS and CHURCH LEADERS
on APRIL 11-13, 2016 – 9am to 5pm daily – at FIRST PC of RUTHERFORD for $50.00
Facilitation is a core skill to develop co-creating groups that understand the context of a situation, explore reality to develop new options and, make and implement decisions. Those who have attended this seminar report significant improvement in endeavors like:
• RUN MEETINGS
• BUILD TEAMS AND HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
• MANAGE PROJECTS AND DEVELOP PROCESSES
• COMMUNICATE MORE EFFECTIVELY
• RESOLVE DISAGREEMENTS AND CONFLICTS
• INVOLVE MORE PERSONS IN ACTIVITIES
• DEVELOP LEADERS
If you ever attended or ran a meeting that frustrated you and did not produce a viable outcome, or if you run a good meeting and want to gain more competencies, this seminar is geared to apply what you learn the next day.
For more information, click here.